- All test instructions, data forms and reports are available in electronic form in your portal or via email to the primary contact only.
- All tests start on a Monday and end Tuesday of the following week (Seven business days).
- Select a test and review the calendar for availability.
- Reserve your dates.
- Your test instructions and other documentation will be loaded to your portal.
- Upon receipt of the kit, prepare the artifacts as usual.
- Perform calibrations as you normally do.
- Submit the results through the portal or via email.
- Receive your preliminary report, usually the same of submission.
- If the preliminary report indicates no outliers, you’re done.
- Return the kit and receive your final report upon payment of balance due and submission of the shipping tracer number.
If you have outliers
- Request another data submission form and perform a second test after correcting the cause.
- Resubmit the new data for evaluation.
- Upon receiving the successful preliminary report, your final report is available upon payment of balance due and return tracking information.